The future health and prosperity of our world depends on the health and prosperity of our youth. This is why HofArc is committed to improving the lives of young people in our community and around the world.
It’s for this reason that we advocate and support expanding young people’s career and personal potential by supporting three effective Santa Barbara-based non-profits. These organizations have proven themselves to be worthy stewards of our support.
We personally support these causes with our time as:
- mock-interview coaches,
- career counselors and speakers, and
- on-the-job paid and unpaid internships.
We also believe in giving back a significant portion of the resources that we’ve have been given — which is why at least 10% of the proceeds from every Airstream renovation is donated to non-profit and charitable organizations. We invite you to click on their logos, to learn and to join us in supporting the our future together!
–Matthew & Wally
Check out these cool new videos from our friends at SafeLaunch:
1. 2-minute SafeLaunch commercial that is airing on local Santa Barbara Cox 8 TV.
2. A video about the latest SafeLaunch contest that encourages students in the media arts.
3. A video about Santa Barbara Teen News Network (sbTNN).